|DAfmi is the biggest manufacturer of the brake system components in CIS. It was found on the 31st of January, 1991. At first the structure was joint as Ukraini-Australian venture DAfmi on the basis of Yuzhny Machine-Building Plant. From 2005 the company has been continuing its activities as a separate legal entity. |
DAfmi plant occupies a hectare of its own land where situated are the production building of 4 000 m2 and administrative one of 2 000 m2.
The company`s activity is submitted to stated mission once and for all, which distinguishes it from its competitors and allows not only to survive in an unstable political and economic situation, but also to demonstrate steady growth of the production showings for over 20 years.
We create high quality and competitive elements of the braking systems, which provide 100% safety of the drivers within vehicle operating.
We know our work very well and constantly develop; we intend to become the undisputed leader in automotive components market.
Plant DAfmi originally set a goal to become the largest domestic supplier of the brake system in CIS: it is a reality and one of the components of the company corporate culture today.
• Elements of DAFMI braking system are presents in a wide range of: more than 400 code names of disk and drum brakes, 220 types of the brake hoses for 2000 models of cars, brake discs
• Special friction products for metalworking, forge-and-press and carrying-and-lifting equipment are manufactured at the company
• It`s produced disc brake pads for trucks and semi-trailers.
• Delivery of brake pads for Tavria and Slavuta cars and ZAZ Lanos, known as Chevrolet Lanos in Russia (ZAZ, city of Zaporozhye, Ukraine), to the conveyor and service centers.
• DAfmi`s brake hoses are shipped to the assembly conveyor (OE) and to the service net of the Tavria and Slavuta of the Zaporozhye Car Factory.
•Regular delivery of our products for auto spares market (AM) to Russian, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Bulgaria, as well as some countries of the Middle East and Latin America.
• Brake pad testing on our own chassis dynamometer simulating the real operational conditions.
• Quality control system certified according to the requirement of international standard ISO 9001: 2008.
• Complete incoming control of raw materials and finished product outgoing inspection as well as the analysis of applied materials` characteristics using the facilities of our own laboratory.
• All products are certified in Russia and Ukraine.
• Application of European equipment for mixing and brake pad molding as well as application of modern imported equipment for brake hose assemblage. Application of powder painting and ink-jet marking.
Owing to high quality of company`s products its trademark is well-known DAfmi not only in CIS countries, but also abroad.